Terms and Conditions
These website terms and conditions apply to use of the betonjames.com. You must read these terms carefully and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these terms in their entirety you must not continue to use this website.
This website includes links to third party merchants supplying goods and or services, we may earn commision if you click on one of our links or use one of our listed coupon codes and subsequently make a purchase at the merchant’s website.
We do not check, control, vet or otherwise verify any of the third party affiliates we deal with and we are not liable for any loss or damage resulting in a purchase from or relationship with any of these third parties.
Your use of this website
You must be above 18 years of age to use this website. You must only use this website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of any other stakeholders or in such a way that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s use of the site.
Other than for your own personal use you may not without our prior written consent:
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website
- Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose
- Reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website
- Use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright and intellectual property found on this website are owned exclusively by or licensed to the owner of betonjames.com
Accuracy of content
To the extent permitted by applicable law, betonjames.com disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed on this website is accurate, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
Damage to your computer or other devices
betonjames.com takes great care in ensuring this website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. We cannot however guarantee that your use of this website will not cause any damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct antivirus software when engaging with the website.
Links to other websites
Some links on this website link to other external websites out of our control. We do not continually vet these websites and do not have any control over their content, except where required by applicable law, betonjames.com cannot accept any liability for the use of any 3rd party websites.
Exclusions of liability
Except to the extent required by law, the owner of betonjames.com shall not be held liable to any party for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of content or information displayed anywhere on this website.
These exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Third party rights
Only you and the owner of betonjames.com shall be entitled to enforce these Website Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any terms found in this document.
Law, jurisdiction and language
Any matter that arises from your use of this website will be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
In addition to the above terms applying to the betonjames.com website in its entirety, the additional terms below (1 – 14) supplement these terms and relate to the Pro-Data membership service.
If you have any further question or comments relating to these terms please contact the site owner via the main contact form.
1. Pro-Data memberships are sold on a fix term of either 1 year or 2 years. Memberships must only be purchased via the betonjames.com website directly and not via any third party.
2. Pro-Data members have the option to cancel their membership within the first 14 calendar days in return for a full refund of any membership fees. After 14 calendar days have elapsed, any sales will be considered final.
3. In the event that cryptocurrency is used for payment and a refund is requested, the original amount of cryptocurrency originally sent will be returned (minus any network fees which might be needed to send it). This is regardless of how the underlying price of the cryptocurrency might have changed in relation to any other fiat currency since the original payment was made (e.g. if you sent 1 x Litecoin you would be returned 1 x Litecoin with network fees removed form this amount at the time of refund payment).
4. It is the responsibility of Pro-Data members to ensure that any email address supplied as a part of using the Pro-Data service is working correctly, this includes the email address used to initially sign-up for membership with. The owner of betonjames.com cannot be help responsible for any issues relating to incorrect or non-working email addresses.
5. The Pro-Data service is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. Pro-Data members may not re-sell, re-distribute or in any way make commercial use of any material provided.
6. Pro-Data members must not, under any circumstances share their login details with other persons or make use of simultaneous logins across multiple devices.
7. The site owner reserves the right to monitor logins (including the IP address being used) and employ systems to check for any login behaviour deemed to be suspicious (as to break these terms and conditions in any way).
7. The Pro-Data membership service and its content are provided “as is” with no further guarantees as to what content will be available as a part of the service at any point in the future.
8. Any data or content provided as a part of the Pro-Data service is done so on a “best effort” basis, the owner of betonjames.com shall not be held responsible for any losses arising form errors, problems or inaccuracy relating to the accuracy or availability of any content.
9. The site owner reserves the right to cancel any membership at any time without the need to give reason. In the event of this happening a pro rata refund will be issued to the affected member as per the terms in point 11 below.
10. The site owner reserves the right to close the Pro-Data service and withdraw access to all members at any given time and without prior notice. In the event of this happening a pro rata refund will be issued to any affected members as per the terms in point 11 below.
11. In the event that any membership is cancelled, a pro rota refund will be payable to the cancelled member. This refund amount will be calculated in line with the pro-rota rules in point 12 and, whenever possible, issued back to the original payment method used. If for any reason the original payment method is not available, the site owner will attempt to contact the cancelled member to make other arrangements via use of their supplied email address.
12. The pro rata term used for calculating cancelled membership refund payments will be calculated by combining the total number of full days until the end of the members original membership term plus the current day. The daily rate will be calculated by dividing the original membership amount paid by the total number of days in the original membership term, thus providing a daily cost for the service. This daily cost will be multiplied by the pro rata term to realise the final refund amount due.
13. The owner of betonjames.com will store only the minimum personal details needed to run the membership service, this is currently a full name, username, password and an email address. All user information will be stored upon a secure, password protected server with only the site owner and trusted third party associates having access to this server.
14. The site owner will not not store any payment related details of any members. All payments are taken either via PayPal (in which case PayPal will process the payment in its entirety) or via cryptocurrency (in which case any payment will be made directly between the customer and the site owner and will be subject to the privacy and terms of the cryptocurrency being used).